2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Chain writing

 If I could go back in time, I would do other things, not just playing computer games. Because I'm really busy now that there are so many things to do for studying and for the homework. When I was young, I played lots of computer games for almost 5 hours per day. So, if I could go back in time, I just want to use my time in other ways, but I'll not use it only studying for whole time. I want to see more dramas, movies, and want to exercise more. Since I like to do these activities and I think it's more useful than just playing computer games or sitting on the chair. Surely, computer games are fun and it gives us many information. However, I believe that they give us many bad effects than good effects. Like eyes become sore and our neck gets worse. Also, electronic waves from computers are not good for our health. Moreover, it's not good for person who can't control their minds that they plays whole time for playing computer games as me. On the other hands, if I watch dramas and movies, I can know many good things like I can get teachings like we shouldn't live like that character and the result will be terrible. Or somtimes it gives growing the imagination and it makes me get rid of stress. Also, doing exercise makes me healthy and it also makes me get rid of stress.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기