2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Metafiction

 Tomorrow, I will have a presentation about imagine stories. I'm not ready for it so I'm really worrying now. I want to say that there was no time for doing it but I have to do that presentation. So, I made story about it. Firstly, I wrote 'Once upon a time' and then I thought a lot. But I was so tired that it was about 12 o'clock. Then, I fall in sleep. When I fall in sleep, I dreamed. It was about strange story.


 Once upon a time, there was a witch. She looked so ugly, and she was very evil, so many people in town didn't like her. One  day, she went to the forest. She found a pond. She was going to drink the water. from the pond, but when she bent herself forward, she saw herself mirrored in the pond. The witch thought it was very ugly, so she decided to go to plastic surgery clinic to lift her face. Soon, her face became the prettiest in the world. She became popular all over the world. Everybody thought that she was really beautiful. However, as you know.some people dislike someone who uses plastic surgery, so the picture of the witch's face spread into the internet, and many nasty comments were under the picture. There were many people who disliked it, but there were also some who liked it.

 The comments was like "You are not a person! Although you did plastic surgery, you are a witch.", "But still, you are witch!", "Go away! Don't think you are pretty." On the other hand, "You are so pretty.", "You did it well.", "You are the best all over the world.", "No one can follow your appearance."

Suddenly, this became an issue for most people. The world was divided by people who like the picture, and people who did not. They were fighting seriously. Then one day, a person came who could end this fight.

 His name was John. He is the person who solves the problem all around the world. And he was wondered about witch's appearance that why it became so big issue?! So, he met witch. When he saw her, his action was stopped for about 3 seconds. He thought it's not a person. And he remembered that she did plastic surgery. He said "You are so beautiful lady. Can I get your phone number?" and she said, "Sorry, I don't have any phone number. I will get it after this situation is over. Can you help me?" And John said "Sure, sure, of course!! I will write many articles about you and I will also talk about plastic surgery is not that much bad. Like it can change person's life by having proud of yourself.

 When he worte many articles and uplode it to Internet, the argument was almost gone. Then, the witch buy cellphone and give number to John. They contacted for long time, but the most important thing that John realized is she was becomming having a bad chracteristic. She always answered bluntly and John becomes hate her. And then, he stopped contacting with her and say good bye to her. He lived to other place where people need his help. He is still changing his home to help people in this world now.


 It was really strange dream. It feels like a real and the time was almost about 8o'clock. He felt he might be late to his school so he ran to his school forgeting about his homework. When he arrived it at there, he suddenly remembered his homework. The presentation was started and I was waiting for my turn. I was really nervous but suddenly, I remembered the story about his dream. And he determined to talk about his dream. It was fantastic story and I said John is still alive today. When I finish talking about it, my teacher said "you made really good story!" She was really surprised at my presentation and I was also happy.

 The school was finished and I was going back to home. Suddnely, he saw the man who has a familiar face. I don't know where I saw him. He was stopping people's fighting, and after, the fighting was overed. When I come back to home and the times past to sleep, I suddnely remembered the face. It was John who appeared in my dream! I was so surprised that I get out of the house and ran to the place where he saw. But, there was no one in there. When he come back to home and when he just fall into sleep, he dreamed again. And that man appeared in my dream!! I was so happy to see him and I said so thank you. I'm not sure that he listened my voice but I was really happy.

 Next day, I got my grade and it was A.

댓글 1개:

  1. This is really good! A kid has a strange dream that helps him get an A. I think Einstein had similar inspiration from dreams.

    At times you switch between "he" and "I" - third person narrative to first person narrative. Try to maintain the same one. I think first is the best with "I". Good work!

    답글삭제