2012년 1월 16일 월요일

Reflective essay



     There were two monks. One is adult and the other is a young boy. The young boy is really curious about living things maybe it's because of his thinking. At that time, many children feel curious about things. One day, he found fish, frog and snake. Because he had lots of playfulness, he played with those living things. He tied them with a rope. He enjoyed this time. The day after, he felt like he can't move and he can't wake up. It was because the monk tied rocks on him. The young boy said sorry to monk but he said "say sorry to fish, frog and snake." When young boy go to them, he found he was died, frog barely alived and snake was died. He felt guilty for it and big monk looked down that situation. 

     Today, we does many experiments in school. And I can remember well on cut up of frog and fish. I fistly did it when I was in fifth grade of elementary school and most students don't care about studying actually. They enjoyed that experiment and dissect it harmfully. So they don't have serious and sorry mind to frog especially the boys. I wans't dissect it harmfully but I also enjoyed. But after times past, I felt really sorry to frog. Although it can't talk, it's also one live thing and we killed it carelessly. When I became a middle school student, my teacher said "we should always think of them and we should feel sorry for them. They are also a live thing and we just dissect them for studying. Don't do it carelessly." It was really touched to me and I agree with teacher.

     This video remind me that experience again. We should always think they also have a life and the price is just same as people. Shift our position and think about it. If they are a human and we are the animals, maybe we can treat badly and we can get stress because of it. So, it's not different and we should respect their life. Do not think it's useless. Everything in the world have a value. I wanted to say this for people by this video, especially for the boys.

     Thank you.

댓글 1개:

  1. Excellent work. I see some wonderful improvement in your writing. This is well expressed.

    Weren't the frogs already dead when you dissected them? I hope so. I agree with you that it is sad that these frogs give their lives for something like an experiment. IF aliens did the same to humans in classrooms on Mars, we wouldn't like it. Would we?

    Good work!

    답글삭제