2012년 1월 9일 월요일

Dear White Board


  Dear White Board

 What a wide white board! You are so wide that you knows a lot of information. You teaches us everyting.
 What a wise white board! You are so wise that I want to get all of information from you.
 What a well white board! You are waiting for someone to write something on you and you don't chose person who can write or not.
썸네일

 But, you know sometimes I don't want to see you. Sometimes my eyes become closer and close that it make me to flal in the sleep. There are somedays I do like that, because I can't control myself. Now, I'm thinking your feeling about maybe you was worried for us and your face was looked like wan. Also maybe I could hear your wailing. I'm sorry to being like that attention to you. It might not your fault but still, I want you  to don't let some person, who make me fall in sleep, writing on you with your frirend pencil and eraser. Can you do that please? Then you can see many of wailing students and also you can hear like these phrases.

 You can make me just as what you wanted attitude everyday. Please listen carefully what I said and I wish you can do it.

 What a wide you are! You made me change of information which is in my brain.
 What a wise you are! You made me change of my attitude toward you. Isn't it fantastic?
 What a well you are! Now, I like you and everyting can be happen because of you. Maybe if you waif for the years, I might can use you or can write on you. Please wait for me until those days.

 Thank you

2012. 1. 10. Tue                
-Ji Yoon from GLPS camp-        

댓글 2개:

  1. You tried to use repetition in your writing. It’s good. There are some grammatical errors and awkward expressions. You shouldn’t make a mistake like “you was.”(->you were) Overall, good work!
    *How wide you are! You help me to change ideas with others.
    I hope Mr.Garrioch isn’t the person who makes you sleep by writing something on a lovely white board.

    답글삭제
  2. This is really good, and there is so much we can say about the white board. Do you know the saying "tabula rasa"? It means "blank slate." Our mind should be like a "blank slate." Your Ode reminds me of that.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_rasa

    Good work!

    답글삭제